Monday, May 31, 2010

May 2010 Newsletter - A Story from the Field

The Beautiful Footsteps of Evangelism
By Evangelist Jrli (Tosca) Yin
The footsteps of an evangelist are so beautiful! I have always truly believed what St. Paul said about it and have often been touched by God’s promise.
One day, I accompanied a college student to his First Communion, so I was assigned to a seat at the first row on the left which was different from where I normally sit. When the presider said to offer peace to each other, I offered peace to others as usual. But when I turned back, I saw several people in the congregation who were in my catechumen class before and were baptized last year. To see the joy in their eyes and their gracious expressions, Lord, your joyful consolation filled me up and overflowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment