Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Letting the Lover to be Loved

Formation Center Prof. Tsu-Hua Chiang

The last several years have been my busiest, yet happiest time, because my job is to accompany students growing their spiritualities. For this, I often thank God for his Grace. It is a blessing to be loved by Him, and a greater blessing to be able to love Him and to serve Him. My work is to let the lover be loved – that is to let God be loved by our students. Then the students can be on their journey to serve both the Lord and people with love. God has bestowed His blessing on me for having the chance to witness the love between God and his people.

From God’s side, I have witnessed His almightiness and His love. During a spiritual direction I most frequently listen to students’ sharing about their life and prayer experiences. No matter it happened in a retreat, their daily life, or their ministries, I often noticed their changes after several talks – God makes the weak ones to become strong and the arrogant ones to exam their concourses. More than one student said they did not know anything about a prayerful life when they first joined the Formation Center, but now they know the spirituality. Thanks be to God, the Lord has entered their lives!

From the people side, I am grateful for taking care of the students at the Formation Center and the evangelists at Evangelism Centers. I sometimes visit evangelists at our various Centers. The evangelists shared the following similar experiences: Evangelism is a laborious and difficult ministry, they must rely on the Lord and pray unceasingly, and they witness the Lord leading their ministries.

I am delighted to join this mission, to let the lover (God) be loved. Because of the love for the Lord, evangelists proclaim the good news of the Lord. Thank you for your support, and congratulations to all of you who are also participating in this mission – letting the lover be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment